Q1: Write a function “EvenPositiveSUM” that takes an array A of 12 float numbers as an argument and returns the sum of the even and positive numbers in the array. [10 points]
Q2 Write a C program to do the following.
· Define an array of structures to store the details of 10 items in a grocery store. The details include Item Name (string), Item ID (integer), Price(float). [10 points]
· Prompt the user to enter the details of 10 items. [5 points]
· Display the details of all the items stored in the structure. [5 points]
· Find out the item with highest price in the store and print its details such as Item name and Item ID. [10 points]
Q3 Write a C program that will perform the following:
· Write a program containing a Linked List of 12 integer numbers. Declare a structure named Call that has integer number field and pointer to structure field. [10 points]
· Initialize 12 integer numbers in your code. [10 points]
· Write a function COPY that will write all the numbers in the list in the file named FALL2021.txt and output all the numbers in the list on the screen. [10 points]
Q4 Write a C program to do the following.
· Prompt the user to enter an integer N representing the number of students in a class. [5 points]
· Write a malloc function to reserve space for an array of N floating values representing the mark of N students. [10 points]
· Prompt the user to enter the mark of N students. [5 points]
· Calculate the average mark of all students in the class and display the result. [10 points]
This assignment has been answered 2 times in private sessions.
© 2022 Codify Tutor. All rights reserved