1. Pick a language of your choice (Python/Java/C/C++, etc)
2. Find a cryptography library in the language, that can be used to encrypt and decrypt.
3. Go to the online IDE to implement the following.
4. Read a message from a file or stdin (the online IDE should support this)
5. Use the key "[email protected]", and a random IV in CBC mode.
6. encrypt the text using any encryption function supported in the library.
7. decrypt the output from step 6
Your program should output both the encrypted message (ciphertext) and the decrypted ciphertext.
For an online IDE, you might use: ideone.com
Please submit your code and the link to your IDE sandbox (ensure the link works and goes to your code).
This assignment has been answered 2 times in private sessions.
© 2021 Codify Tutor. All rights reserved