Write a program to calculate monthly mortgage payments.
• You can try an example.
• And another.
• And yet another.
The program takes three GET inputs:
• Principal, e.g., 100000. Required, numeric, more than zero, less than one billion.
• Annual interest rate, e.g., 3.92. Required, numeric, more than zero, less than 20.
• Term in years, e.g., 30. Required, numeric, more than zero, less than 50.
Be sure to:
• Validate all values.
• Use validation functions.
• Put the functions in a code library.
• Show appropriate error messages.
• Show all error messages that apply.
• Round payments to two decimal places.
• Put your name in the footer.
Show output as in the samples. You do not need to match the style exactly.
If the payments are less than $2,000, show the message "You should get two doggos." Otherwise, show "You should get a doggo."
This assignment has been answered 3 times in private sessions.
© 2021 Codify Tutor. All rights reserved